Semoball

Other College Sports Discussion: TRCC Basketball

Posted by drawmules on Sat, Nov 14, 2009, at 6:31 PM:

The Raiders enter the ranked nationally. I am getting my first look at the Raiders tonight. They are absolutely killing Flo Valley 33-12 in the first half. Any thoughts Raider fans? Is this the year the Raiders win it all?

Replies (11)

• You actually picked the wrong night to watch the Raiders for the first time. Their best player and a first team all american in the preseason was out with a concussion. He had 36 points and 9 assists last game before leaving with a concussion. He's expected to be back soon.

As far as it being the year to win it all. I say they have a great chance to make some noise in the postseason. A handful of returning players that finished fourth in the nation last season.

-- Posted by FreyGuys on Sun, Nov 15, 2009, at 12:23 AM
  • They will have a tough test on Tuesday at John A Logan. Are you making the trip to Carterville, Illinois on Tuesday? I am thinking about it.

-- Posted by drawmules on Sun, Nov 15, 2009, at 4:05 PM
  • What went wrong when Three Rivers played John A. Logan? Is John A. Logan really 20+ points better than Three Rivers?

-- Posted by drawmules on Sat, Nov 21, 2009, at 1:20 PM
  • Anybody headed to Three Rivers on Thanksgiving? Great tournament this weekend. Any thoughts on which teams will give the Raiders the most trouble this weekend? See you Thanksgiving night in Poplar Bluff!

-- Posted by drawmules on Wed, Nov 25, 2009, at 10:34 PM
  • The Raiders have a challenge on Thanksgiving. Oakton leads Three Rivers 38-35 with 2:25 left in first half. Oakton is very very talented. I'll leave it at that. Anyone else listening or watching the game?

-- Posted by drawmules on Thu, Nov 26, 2009, at 7:39 PM
  • Raiders lead Oakton 72-59 with 8:44 remaining in second half. Any thoughts Raider fans???

-- Posted by drawmules on Thu, Nov 26, 2009, at 8:16 PM
  • Raiders pulled away from Oakton in the second half. North Lake should provide good competition for the Raiders on Saturday. I wish I could see the Raiders play the next two days. I think both games will be great. But I'm headed to New Madrid on Friday and the Show Me Center on Saturday to watch high school basketball. I hope to someone text live updates of the Raiders games on this website. LOL but unless FreyGuys has a cell phone I don't think this will happen. Not much talk about Raider basketball on the forums. LOL hey Crader what's your thoughts on the Raiders this season? It's boring talking about the Raiders alone.

-- Posted by drawmules on Thu, Nov 26, 2009, at 11:27 PM
  • Does anybody know if the Raiders won Friday night?

-- Posted by drawmules on Fri, Nov 27, 2009, at 11:56 PM
  • -- Posted by RCIR on Wed, Dec 9, 2009, at 9:08 AM
  • Nationally ranked teams collide tonight when John A. Logan travels to Three Rivers. Any thoughts on this game? I would love to see it but I will be in Sikeston watching the SEMO Conference tournament. Text in some updates if you have a phone.

-- Posted by drawmules on Thu, Dec 10, 2009, at 12:55 PM
  • Any word on the Raiders player that was injured in last night's game? It is my understand he was taken to the hospital in an ambulance.

-- Posted by drawmules on Fri, Dec 11, 2009, at 12:27 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: