Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: REAL FANS(not about student sections)... SIKESTON vs CAPE

Posted by Haterade on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:22 PM:

I would have to say seeing Cape 3 times and Sikeston 18 I really don't see this game being much different than the first. I see Cape coming out and battling for the first half and being probably within 5 points at half. Then after half I see Sikeston doing what they do best and running each player from Cape for the Oxygen. Halftime I see the score being something like 31-36 and then after all four quarters I see the game being 82-65

Let me know what you think?

Replies (89)

• I don't see Sikeston stopping Lane or Tisdell down low honestly. Central just needs to take their time and break the press and if we limit the turnovers. I really think we match up well vs Sikeston in the half court. Also the Sikeston's zone leaves alot of open 3's but I think they will tighten up on that which will just open the lane more for Lane and Tisdell to go to work.

I don't have a score prediction yet because I haven't seen Sikeston play since the ND game. I might head down there tomorrow to watch the DeSoto game.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:36 PM
  • I don't see Sikeston stopping Lane or Tisdell down low honestly. Central just needs to take their time and break the press and if we limit the turnovers. I really think we match up well vs Sikeston in the half court. Also the Sikeston's zone leaves alot of open 3's but I think they will tighten up on that which will just open the lane more for Lane and Tisdell to go to work.

I don't have a score prediction yet because I haven't seen Sikeston play since the ND game. I might head down there tomorrow to watch the DeSoto game.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:36 PM
  • after watching cape play tonight, sikeston is going to have to fight for rebounds. but we'll wear Lane, Boerboom, and Tisdale out fairly quick i believe. 65-52

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:41 PM
  • Branch, Williams, and Lane will play the whole game and will be fine IMO. Tisdell will get a short break and Espinoza will come in and Boreboom will most likely get in foul trouble (which isn't good because he handles the press good in the middle) and Ozbun will come in for him.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:49 PM
  • cape hasnt played ONE team close to sikestons pace. you'll see.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Tue, Feb 8, 2011, at 11:54 PM
  • Umm they played Sikeston already.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 12:02 AM
  • After watching the Cape/Jackson game I was really impressed with Branch. I think when they play Sikeston though, Cape will have to have a pretty good lead at halftime. Sikeston will have trouble with Branch in the first half but will make adjustments at halftime. One thing that will keep Cape in the game is 3pt shooting. Sikeston has always had trouble defending the 3. I know Sikeston mainly plays zone bit I look forward to seeing Branch and Howard go at it.

-- Posted by Fatboy1972 on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 12:41 AM
  • I think if cape plays solid defense not letting holifield or hatchett getting open looks from outside our chance will be much better. I don't think branch will do as he pleases all the time like he did last night against jackson because of sikestons speed but for the most part he will be able to drive and shoot when he wants to. I don't think aikeston will get nearly all the steals in the backcourt like last game but they will still get a few. If tisdell and lane bring it and play physical like they did last night it could make it very interesting, the only chance sikeston will have at stopping them will be fouling but we know thy have.enough players to spread those around. I really wish we would have the chance to play charleston first so we could play a game against some quick gaurds first but nonetheless this has the makings of game of the year in southeast missouri; sikestons homecoming 2 of the 3 top teams in the area, playing at argueably the most electric arena around here, a long home.winning streak, and both teams first real test in awhile.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:04 AM

If CT is on there game as a whole it will be a easy win and an upset for sikeston!

-- Posted by ctsecondrow on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:45 AM
  • and if the jungle gets crunk

-- Posted by centraltyga on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:46 AM
  • hes not a true high school fan

-- Posted by centraltyga on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:47 AM

to worried about credibility

-- Posted by ctsecondrow on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:48 AM
  • got him

-- Posted by centraltyga on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:49 AM
  • If Cape can play their game, and wins the boards, the game will be closer than most think. BOTH teams are more than capable to make this game VERY interesting, or VERY one sided.

IMO- If Cape plays their game, and wins the boards.. game goes down to the last seconds, with no clear front-runner until the final buzzer sounds.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:57 AM
  • *If both teams play thier games..and Cape wins the boards*

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:04 AM
  • 3 point shooting will keep them in the game. But cut out A LOT of points on the paint and Branch cannot drive in on Sikeston like he did last night. Darryl Howard aint allowin that.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:05 AM
  • i hate cape so much

-- Posted by stinkyhinky on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:05 AM
  • come on hink really?

-- Posted by centraltyga on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:06 AM
  • If Sikeston plays to their potential and Cape plays to their potential itll be a 10-15 point win for Sikeston.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:07 AM
  • HA sikeston by like 30+ im saying

-- Posted by stinkyhinky on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:07 AM
  • Bum, I disagree... but I guess we'll see. And SH, c'mon man, I disagree with that guy a bunch, but no1 HATES him... thats low.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:18 AM
  • Honestly this Friday you're gonna see the difference between an above average team and a great team. IMO.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:20 AM
  • And dont get mad because i said Cape was above average. My point being, Sikeston is a step up.

-- Posted by Bleacherbum on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:22 AM
  • ..... We'll see.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:26 AM
  • This is getting way out of hand and immature. If you want to call someone out do it in person, im sure you'll see me at some time today. Sanitary is actually being realistic and besides a few nights ago has been an adult poster.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:57 AM

Can't wait for Friday night!!! Fieldhouse is going to be PACKED... better get there early!!!

Still think Sikeston will handle Cape with no problems. Yes, Cape may win the boards but I think Sikeston will win in the turnover battle.

Still 15+ win for Sikeston is what I see in the future.

-- Posted by Haterade on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:31 PM
  • Looking forward to this game. It's shaping up to be the game of the year!

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:38 PM

Capes going to have to control the tempo.

-- Posted by CL on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:42 PM
  • Close game at the half. Sikeston pulls away slowly in the second half. Sikeston by 15.

-- Posted by deadred on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:42 PM
  • Sikeston will most likely win the turnover battle. But I think it's more the turnovers that lead to a easy, wide open lay-up that you have to limit.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 5:46 PM

Looks like KFVS12 is on Cape's side... Special report on the Cape Central Tigers!

WOW... 25 minutes down the road just like in FOOTBALL is the team to do a report on...

LOVE IT... WE GET NO RESPECT!!!!

-- Posted by Haterade on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 6:30 PM
  • Hoops i totally agree man, i dont even think there was coverage on the sikeston charelston game..

They are EXTEMELY biased.. Now they may have something tommorrow, but i still support my statement..

Every year they exclude the sikeston wrestlers who make it to state, but better believe ole todd will throw in a swim meet, or dive competetion..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 6:34 PM
  • And just like football they jumped on the band wagon when they made it to the final four!

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 6:37 PM
  • I see what youre saying on KFVS, but dosen't Sikeston have their own Newspaper?

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:13 PM
  • Yes, but is that the topic were debating about?

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:20 PM
  • You were arguing about coverage... I'm sure Sikeston's newspaper covers Sikeston's games and acheivments very closely.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:22 PM
  • Yes, but this is HEARTLAND news, not cape, jackson, and nd..

Yes they do cover sikeston, but you can see the bias very easily..

If i'm getting paid to cover sports, every team would get the same opportunity

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:25 PM
  • Ahhh okay. So you wre just referring to KFVS I'm guessing? Well I can see your point there.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:27 PM
  • Hence hoops post

"Looks like KFVS12 is on Cape's side... Special report on the Cape Central Tigers!"

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:31 PM
  • I see now. Thanks for the clarification.

-- Posted by Sanitary South on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 7:37 PM
  • Yes, Sikeston has a paper, but it is owned by the SE Missourian I believe.

-- Posted by mandm96 on Wed, Feb 9, 2011, at 8:02 PM
  • A couple weeks ago KFVS did a feature on the Advance Hornets. Are they on Advance's side too? They did a report on some team from IL (the Red Devils)a few days ago because they are ranked #2 in IL. KFVS does reports on various teams throughout the year. I'm guessing they did a report on Advance because Advance is hot. Then they did a report on Cape because Cape is hot. I see no evidence KFVS is "on Cape's side".

-- Posted by Solomon on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 6:32 AM

inspectorgadget is void of all reality.

I know KFVS has webcast every Sikeston football game from state the last 2 years and when an event is webcast it gets the living hell promoted out of it during varios sportscast leading up to the game not to mention promos that run leading up to the event.

http://www.kfvs12.com/Global/category.asp?C=193164

Not to mention this year in the 10 regular season games they did 5 that were Sikeston.

Sikeston vs Farmington - Oct. 28, 2010

Sikeston vs Cape Central - Oct. 21, 2010

Jackson vs Sikeston - Sept. 24, 2010

Dexter vs Sikeston - Sept. 10, 2010

Charleston vs Sikeston - Sept. 3, 2010

Most of the time I don't get involved in this but some people need to be held accountable for the garbage they post.

-- Posted by Counter Top on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 7:12 AM
  • Two years ago when my cousin placed at state wrestling, they didn't mention him.. First freshman at sikeston to do it ever..

But last year they blew up notre dames state qualifiers..

They didn't mention NMCC or Dexter, who i'm pretty sure beat ND in a dual last year, so does that mean ND was "Hot".. No

You have your opinion on kfvs12 and we have ours..

Bernie just beat ND, wouldn't that make them hot? But they didn't get segment just for them..

It's not just about sikeston not getting attention, unless your a big successful team, you very rarely make it on Kfvs12, and if you do they butcher your names, or get them entirely wrong

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:17 AM
  • Countertop, I'm pretty sure the webcasts were a result of sponsors (from Sikeston), not that KFVS just wanted to cover Sikeston. As with most businesses, it was about the money.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:22 AM
  • Counter Top,

Also....just so you are aware...you know, you need to be held accountable....Sikeston is one of the few schools that has the technology available to have webcasts. Cape does, so I don't know why KFVS doesn't show more of their games. I guess they can't get the sponsors. And, YES, it is ABSOLUTELY about the money. To think otherwise is just foolish!!!

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:41 AM
  • No, winning one game wouldn't make them hot. And obviously KFVS can't cover every team that wins one game. How many schools are in the coverage area of KFVS? Far more than they could ever hope to cover with a feature story for each team. I assume they cover what they think would be an interesting story at that particular time. Frankly, more often than not, the opinions of you Sikeston fans sounds alot like crying and whining.

-- Posted by Solomon on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:44 AM

Sikeston is a town that is firmly entrenched behind its sports teams (as you can tell by the high number of Sikeston posters on this site). This translates to a lot of people who are willing to contribute money in order to help the team or to help those who can't see the team still get a chance to see them. That is why they have a channel that broadcasts every home game and sponsors who are always willing to back a playoff webcast.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:46 AM
  • No i'm saying if they can cover ND's wrestling team, then they should cover everyones.. its not that hard to give everyone equal opportunity..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:56 AM

Sikeston is one of the few schools that has the technology available to have webcasts.

I know.

I know enough about business to know you go where the money is.....(IE sponsers wanting Sikeston on the webcast).

inspectorgadget- what I posted was facts about kfvs webcasting sikeston. Not opinions. Nice try!!!

-- Posted by Counter Top on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 9:03 AM
  • Because sikeston pays for it.. You can't blame kfvs12 for accepting money..

I'm not even complaining about kfvs12 and sikeston, i'm complaining as a whole..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 9:10 AM
  • Countertop, you compared apples and oranges. You brought up Football coverage that is paid for by Sikeston fans. Gadget mentioned the lack of coverage of the Sikeston-Charleston BB game (one of the biggest area games of the year) and Cape biased coverage of state champion level wrestlers. He mentioned schools other than Sikeston that he believed deserved coverage that didn't get it either. You making this a Sikeston thing is irresponsible.

-- Posted by rocketsbro on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 9:13 AM

KFVS12 coverage has been a joke for a long time. I don't mind Todd Richards so much as when they hand the reins over to Chad Fryman. All you ever hear about then is the Cape County area. I guess that is the difference between the out of state guy like Richards and the local homer like Fryman. It is evident in the news area too. You only hear about Sikeston after a drug bust or car crash. Nobody gets more air time than Chief Juden.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 9:15 AM
  • Wait a minute, isn't Chad Fryman from like Ohio or something like that?

And paid for or not, the webcasts are still a lot of coverage. I'm assuming KFVS goes to Sikeston and says "Hey, let's do this". Sikeston businesses don't go breaking down the doors with fists full of money demanding KFVS pay attention to Sikeston.

Obviously somebody dropped the ball on the Sikeston-Charleston game not being covered. When those two teams play, it's the most important game in the area. Don't know why that happened this year. But that's one night out of thousands. That doesn't show anti-Sikeston bias. As far as wrestling, not every story is going to get covered, period. There's just too many schools to cover to get them all.

The original assertion here is that "it looks like KFVS is on Cape's (the basketball team) side". That's obviously absurd and I think any reasonable non-biased person would agree it's absurd.

-- Posted by Solomon on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:15 AM

I could have sworn Fryman was from around here and Richards was from Detroit or something. I may have bad info there. If I'm wrong, sorry. The point of the coverage is the same though. If you want to be guaranteed to hear about your team, they had better be Cape, Jackson, or ND. To a degree it is understandable because they can just run over to the school to get those feature stories without much traveling but it doesn't help the bias that is felt towards those schools. However, I have never seen a profile piece on any student for any sport with interviews and such on KFVS that wasn't a student from one of those schools. It seems like it could be just laziness over the job more than anything.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:27 AM
  • Solomon,

If you knew that Sikeston is one of the few schools that has the technology to produce a webcast, then you should have mentioned it. Your statement sounded like kfvs just wanted to show Sikeston games and nothing else. You were close to being intellectually dishonest. But....it doesn't matter. It it what it is....

What is the name of this thread anyway??? Oh yeah....Sikeston will win by 15+ and get about 6 seconds on the 10 o'clock news.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:28 AM
  • Not every story is going to be covered? Since ND has a couple kids make it to state they deserve a segment over dexter who had more kids go?

And i agree with rocket

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:32 AM
  • I can see why nd got press time for wrestling last year because it was the first year of their program. I also agree about laziness of not going to sikeston but then again it could be partly due to gas money and the economy. I do hate how when I watch the news at night for sports I'll see a little thing about local teams then a lot about schools I've never heard of in illinois and kentucky.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 12:15 PM

SemoSports, the same things were going on though in 2007 when the economy was booming as they are now. If they want to hide behind the economy, they can but it doesn't change the perception.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 12:18 PM

Oh, and I still say Sikeston wins by 15-20. No disrespect to Cape, just my opinion.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 12:18 PM
  • I didn't pay attention to these things in 2007 so I can't talk about that. I've already given my opinion plenty on this game, im just ready for tomorrow night.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 12:24 PM
  • Rocket I didn't say anything about knowing about webcast technology. Wake up.

To say that KFVS is biased toward the Cape Central team over Sikeston is laughable.

-- Posted by Solomon on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 12:45 PM
  • I'm awake, thanks. See your comment below...

Sikeston is one of the few schools that has the technology available to have webcasts.

I know. (your comment)

This was taken directly from your post at 9:03 AM today. Wow!

My comment is below.....

Solomon,

If you knew that Sikeston is one of the few schools that has the technology to produce a webcast, then you should have mentioned it.

I didn't say that you knew anything about webcast technology. All I said was that if you knew Sikeston was one of the few schools with the technology, then you should have mentioned it. Seems to me that you are the one that needs to wake up!!!

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 1:42 PM
  • I want to let everyone know that Sikeston and Desoto will now play on February 17th at Sikeston, starting at 5pm.

-- Posted by Boss19902 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 1:47 PM
  • close game till half maybe end of third but sikeston pulls away in the fourth. dogs by 20

-- Posted by D-# all day on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 2:11 PM
  • Hey inspector you forget that no one cares about wrestling

-- Posted by gocardinals987 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 2:48 PM
  • Yeah because its the most demanding sport and people like you wouldnt make it.. just sayin

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 2:51 PM
  • Basketball is a game of run's and Sikeston can produce run's like no other. They can also run the court with the best of them.

My Prediction: Sikeston "Run's" away with the game big time!

BTW, for everyone stating it's going to be a close game at half, who cares? When is the last time you've seen a team pick up a "W" at the end of the 1st half? Plenty of teams have played Sikeston close to the break. Some have lead, some have trailed by only a few points. Needless to say Sikeston has won every one of those "Close games at the break." Most of them they have won big just like they will against Cape.

-- Posted by USC_2860 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 3:24 PM
  • gadget i agree with you that it is the most demanding sport, i give any wrestle who gives it their all props but ctjungle69 would be able to do it. Although I'm not sure how succesful he would be because of his height to weight raito but he has the determination to do complete a season.

-- Posted by BB-BORE on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 6:30 PM
  • Most of the people who say its not that big are usually the ones who couldn't do it.. so i was just throwin that out there hah

And back on topic..

I'm saying 79-64

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 6:31 PM
  • Thank u semo......and as for my prediction 10 pts either way......can't wait for tomorrow

-- Posted by gocardinals987 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 7:08 PM
  • I say Sikeston by 8 close game with Hollifield hitting a big three with a minute to go then cape forcing up shots and sikeston hitting free throws down the stretch to win by 6-8

-- Posted by Running man on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:11 PM

I say jwall will be disappointed and is slowly becoming the forum's resident curmudgeon.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:14 PM
  • Is Sikeston's homecoming against Cape Central or Bernie? SPS-TV shows that's it is against Bernie, but Massey website shows Bernie as a road game, making the Central game the last home game. Which is it???

-- Posted by Jason Porter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 8:48 PM

There's that ND credibility going up right there. Glad to see you embracing your role.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 9:01 PM
  • if sikeston wins, and thats a BIG IF, itll be by no more then 10. Central i believe will win by 7....btw inspector i didnt enjoy that hand signal at the DECA competition, i was just trying to be friendly :)

-- Posted by ctjungle2010 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 10:10 PM
  • Jwall meet me on branum and i'll let you repeat that statement and we'll see how "bad" you are then.. Not everyones parents can spoil them..

and ctjungle, the birds the new high five

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 10:12 PM
  • sorry i wasnt updated on this new information

-- Posted by ctjungle2010 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 10:15 PM

I'm not sure which school I have been "dissin" lately (Apparently we are back in the mid-2000s) or if you just have a problem with someone who has knowledge on many teams but supports one in particular. Ask the smart Cape fans, ask the Caruthersville fans, whoever. I call things like I see them and give credit where credit is due. If you dislike my take on sports around here or my top ten (which is consistently considered to be one of the most accurate portrayals of the area), start giving your own take. However, opinion should not be based off of your own prejudices (like the one that you think that I would deal drugs. Anyone who figures out who I am would laugh at that accusation) but based off your interpretation of facts and evidence.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 10:19 PM
  • Thats why everyone hates ND..

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 10:21 PM
  • Any chance of a sell out?

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:00 PM
  • I'd guess so, i'd tell the mungle to come a little early

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:02 PM

I'd say it depends on how Cape fans travel for the game (I know the Jungle will be there but other fans. I'll be back in Missouri for the game but I haven't seen the roads in awhile). I guarantee that Sikeston fans will be there in the droves they always come out in. If anything, I'd say be there by about the end of the first half of JV to insure a seat though this game may just sell out and do it sooner than that.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:03 PM
  • Were planning on getting there earlier than usual.

-- Posted by ctjungle11 on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:07 PM

I'm sure they'll have the section saved like they do for all the visiting students.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:08 PM
  • FYI the main roads in sikeston arent bad at all, but the side ones are still pretty iced over.. I have to get my knee scoped tommorrow so i'll comment on the roads between but i don't think they'll be bad

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:09 PM

Thanks Gadget, I'm more concerned about the highways getting back home. But I have other business in the SEMO area anyway, so I'm not just coming in to take in the game.

-- Posted by sideline starter on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:11 PM
  • I'd say don't worry about it honestly, from this morning to tonight it's cleared up a lot.. If you get there before the jv games over you'll be fine

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Thu, Feb 10, 2011, at 11:12 PM
  • Rocket are you serious? Look at the post you referenced at 9:03. IT'S NOT ME!!!

AGAIN, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Posted by Solomon on Fri, Feb 11, 2011, at 6:13 AM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: