Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Sikeston Jv vs Bernie Jv

Posted by BBfanatic on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 11:32 AM:

Please jump in and give your opinion on this game friday night. Bernie should be 20-0 starting this game. what is Sikeston record and how do you think they match-up?

Replies (8)

• Sikeston is 15-2. Should be a real good JV game.

-- Posted by semohoops on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 12:02 PM
  • semohoops:

Do you know who the 2 losses were to?

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 1:12 PM

ND and Charleston.

-- Posted by yah-yah on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 1:14 PM
  • BBfanatic, we lost to ND in overtime at their place during the JV tournament, then beat them at their place during the regular season game. I don't remember the exact point differential, but it was close both times.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 1:29 PM
  • Yes, ND and Charleston. Both ND games went down to the wire. Sikeston blew the Charleston game. Up 8 with four minutes to go and ended up losing by 4.

-- Posted by semohoops on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 1:38 PM
  • Rocket689:

Should be great game. we were down by 20 with 5:15 left in the 4th and won by 1 with 2 seconds left at Notre Dame. Can't wait for the match-up. love playing Sikeston and the bigger better schools as it shows us what we have as a group. This Bernie group plays better team ball than any i can remember.

-- Posted by BBfanatic on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 1:40 PM
  • Sikeston's JV, plays under control, thus eliminating unnecessary turnover's, Sikeston wins by 8. Bernie's JV will not be able to handle Sikeston's fullcourt press.

-- Posted by Highriser on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 2:21 PM
  • BBfanatic....I heard it was a good game. My cousin's kids attend Bernie and she was at the game. She texted me updates. I fully expect a nail biter.

-- Posted by Rocket689 on Mon, Feb 13, 2012, at 2:35 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: