Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Jabari Parker or Andrew Wiggins?

Posted by semotalker1 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 6:36 PM:

What are your thoughts on the top 2 players in the class of 2013? Who's better in your opinion?

Replies (11)

Andrew Wiggins hands down! Absolute monster. Top of his head goes over the rim on like every dunk. Both great players, but I'd go with Wiggins.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 6:46 PM

Everyone should go check out Wiggins highlights from the Madison County Hoopfest this past weekend. Then pick your jaw up off the floor.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 6:49 PM
  • I'm gonna have to go with Jabari. Wiggins is more athletic but Parker is more skilled overall.

-- Posted by semotalker1 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 7:05 PM

I would have to respectfully disagree. Both excellent players for sure. I wish they didnt have the one year removed from college things, cause I think Wiggins could go into the NBA right after high school.

Question though, do you think Parker will play college ball next year!?

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 7:16 PM
  • He will go to college but the question is after his first year at college will he go on his Mormon trip or will he skip like previous NBA players have done in the past. I believe he will go straight to the NBA and skip the Mormon trip. What college do you think they will both end up at?

-- Posted by semotalker1 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 8:58 PM
  • For what its worth, the recruiting experts say that wiggins is the best high school player since LeBron. That's saying something. He's obviously considering Kentucky. But I personally think he will choose Florida State.

-- Posted by grizzfan93 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 9:12 PM

I think your prolly right semotalker. Steve Young and Jimmer Ferdette never took trips, he prolly won't either. For Wiggins itll be a very tough chose between those two. I'll say right now Wiggins goes to Kentucky. It's hard to pass up playing with the Harrison twins. Wiggins has had nothing but praise for them, after getting to see them play at the Marshall County tournament. they turned down their parents school, so I think Wiggins might turn down Florida State, their class comin in 2013 is no where near as good as UK. I believe that is part of the reason Wiggins reclassified, maybe he couldn't pass up playing with those guys. As for Parker, right now I'll go with Florida, with BYU obvisiously being in the mix.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 9:27 PM
  • those are great points, buckmajor.

The only reason i say FSU is because his dad was a star there and his best friend at Huntington Prep has already signed with FSU.

Also, i think UK has already signed a guy at wiggins' position.

-- Posted by grizzfan93 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 9:46 PM
  • Grizzfan I heard that Jabari was the best player since LeBron. Wiggins impresses me with his high flying dunks but Jabari is better in my opinion. He's taller, weighs more, better shooter, can handle the ball better and can play point. Also he won the Gatorade player of the year as a junior. That's an amazing honor. I believe he will sign with BYU and put them back on the map just like Jimmer did. All in all, they are both great and will be great in the college and the pros, I can guarantee that

-- Posted by semotalker1 on Tue, Dec 4, 2012, at 10:20 PM

It was just confirmed that Jabari Parker will announce his college decision on December 20th. He will be choosing between Florida, BYU, Duke, Michigan State, and Stanford.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Wed, Dec 12, 2012, at 9:14 AM

Parker picked the Puke Blue Devils.

-- Posted by BuckMajor on Thu, Dec 20, 2012, at 4:30 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: