Semoball

High School Basketball Forum: Bernie VS Oran at the Show Me Center. Predictions? Thoughts?

Posted by mulesfan77 on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 11:57 AM:

Bernie VS Oran at the Show Me Center. Predictions? Thoughts?

I'm going to say Mules by around 10-15. Their defense is fierce this year and 10 deep. I see Oran wearing out as I heard they done against SCC. I believe that and if The Mules are hitting their outside shots is going to be the determining factors.

Replies (12)

• Oran vs Bernie featured at the Show Me Center?

Sikeston vs SCC. Got it.

Charleston vs Sikeston. Got it.

SCC vs Charleston. Got it.

Oran vs Bernie. Don't Get it.

-- Posted by UFO on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 12:39 PM
  • Bernie by 15

-- Posted by UFO on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 12:45 PM
  • I don't understand why this game is at the SMC

-- Posted by CapeAlum on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 1:51 PM
  • Isn't charleston and sikeston playing there the same night? For 25.00 per courtside ticket there better be something else going on.

-- Posted by crackerjack on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 2:13 PM
  • Bernie by double digits.

-- Posted by Dustin Ward on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 2:26 PM
  • Capealum they see how good of a game this will be until the 4th quarter :)

You have any input other than you don't understand it?

I got tickets for 15pc. This game will be very fun to watch

-- Posted by mulesfan77 on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 2:57 PM
  • As much as I would love to say differently, Sikeston vs. Charleston is the main draw for most fans in the area. Bernie vs. Oran is basically the opening act. No prediction on the outcome of the game, but I am looking forward to both games.

-- Posted by bluemules89 on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 3:05 PM
  • These two games will probably sell more tickets than a SEMO game. 4 very good teams with Bernie and oran who could end up playing in the playoffs

(big maybe)but it should be a great night of basketball

-- Posted by yaeger on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 3:20 PM
  • Oran by 10

-- Posted by Champ Kind on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 3:34 PM
  • If there are two games featured, I get it.

Sikeston vs Charleston is a yearly battle.

Bernie is always one of the strongest smaller schools. Oran had a strong season last year and returns a competitive squad.

Should be a fun night for area fans!

-- Posted by UFO on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 4:40 PM
  • Ole' wise man champ switches it up from Oran getting beat by SCC by 30 to Oran beating Bernie by 10. Kinda funny how things change once you watch a game.

-- Posted by Uncle Charlie on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 4:40 PM
  • Watch a team*.

This Oran/Bernie's game atmosphere will be nothing like when Oran and Saxony squared off in front of a sold out SMC in '09 prior to SCC/Sikeston if anybody remembers that. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to what could very well be a "trap" game for the upcoming playoff picture. I'm more anxious to see the chess match Botsch and Shoe play then what the final score says.

Whatever your opinion on this game, know this, if these two teams match up in the quarterfinal game, I'm putting my money on whoever lost at the SMC if it was a single digit game.

-- Posted by Uncle Charlie on Sun, Dec 22, 2013, at 4:46 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: