Semoball

High School Football Forum: Kennett over Caruthersville

Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 1:20 PM:

Just kidding . Got everybody off the Sikeston excuse forum. Don't really see any upsets this week. The Hayti vs Malden should be the best game of the week or P.B vs NMCC.

Replies (10)

Lol..You caught my eye! I was like, I don't see that happening unless something major happens this week in practice.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 2:44 PM

I agree though, Hayti and Malden will be a heck of a game. If I wasn't going to see my Tigers play I would have to watch this one!

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 2:57 PM
  • I thought you would respond cheesehead. How many yards did the two backs get for Caruthersville get this past week?

-- Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 9:33 PM
  • Side note Kennett beat Hayti 35-0 tonight. Hayti team had about 20 players.

-- Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 9:35 PM
  • Never mind on yards . Just seen story, 7 caries for 201 yards!!!!!!

-- Posted by mule1993 on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 9:41 PM

Caruthersville actually has 3 or 4 backs that can get big yardage every friday! I'm just glad Cville has a coach that actually subs in and out and lets the younger guys play for once. No keeping starters in for 4 quarters anymore!

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 10:28 PM
  • Howd the big guys debute at runningback go? He's going to be a force on the court this year too!

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 10:32 PM

Don't know his actual stats but he had a 52 yard td run and a td catch.. I can't wait til ball season, Cville is going to surprise a few teams this year

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 11:07 PM
  • Idk if they will surprise anyone, only because everyone is realizing how big of a contender their becoming.. Whoever wins that district could easily make a run for a state championship. How far do you see them going in football?

-- Posted by Dustin Ruby on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 11:16 PM

It all depends on how much the younger guys learn during the regular season! The only team on their schedule I see giving them a hard time would be Dexter. I may be wrong but I doubt it. As far as playoff's go, they will end up playing Maplewood again. That game will probably be like last year and come down to mistakes and who makes the least amount of them. I think they can pull out a win but it's going to take a near perfect game from everyone. Maplewood is loaded again this year so hopefully the game will be played at Cville again. Now if they get past Maplewood, I really couldn't tell you. Haven't really researched any teams other than Penny and Lamar. Hopefully my boys can bring home a trophy this year. So much raw talent on this team its crazy!

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Mon, Aug 29, 2011, at 11:46 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: