Now that you've clicked on this, I have you suckered into reading it.
1. Notre Dame - they can recruit and are amazing at every sport. They have a history of a winning program all the way around, and I think they are deserving of the top spot.
2. SCC - They have the most state basketball championships of any team in Missouri. They also have great coaches. I think we can all agree that this is an obvious #2.
3. Gideon - Gideon defeated the Midianites in the Bible. I bet that was an awesome football game!!
4. Clarkton - to be honest 4 and 5 were tough for me, this was a hard decision but I give the nod to clarkton. They are the Reindeer, arguably the best mascot in Southest Missouri, if not the country. The also have deer signs and flags around the town to support the school, but their not reindeer. That's kinda funny haha.
5. Risco - They should have a pretty decent basketball team this year. They are also prolly so hurting for money that their the best at getting their quarter-back! So they wrap up the last spot
Hey guess what, my poll and rankings mean as much as everyone elses. That is all.... Off you go..,.
now this is a poll i can support lol
I don't know ... WHat about Cooter?
Haha the cooter owls
The Cooter Hooters?
Well to get my results I used some pretty complicated algorithms, differentials, and several forms of pie ( not the kind from the book The Help LOL! ), slide rules, and graphing calculators. Cooter missed out on the fifth spot my just a fraction of a point.
The Cooter Hooters.. I like that!
Well I am not a big fan of this Poll.... EVERY POLL NEEDS A COOTER!
Buck....I hate to tell you, but the word to which you are referring is pi, not pie. I can't believe you left out Cooter!!
I know, I was making a joke with the help book.
Buck are you coming to the NMCC vs Sikeston game?
Yes sir, I'll be there!
Posting a comment requires free registration.
If you already have an account , enter your username and password below. Otherwise, click here to register.
(Forgot your password?)
Please be respectful of others and try to stay on topic.