Semoball

High School Football Forum: Caruthersville Tigers - Hunter Dickey

Posted by cvilletiger02 on Sat, Sep 15, 2012, at 9:46 PM:

I have known Hunter for a very long time and I want to give him a pat on the back I was at the game last night like every other week early to watch the Tigers warm up and during warm ups Hunter made some outstanding catches giving 100% laying out and catching everything they threw at him and this was pre-game folks if you have not watched this kid while at the game you are missing out he has BLAZING speed(i think he has to be the fastest on the team), can jump with anyboby, not scared to lay a lick on defense or take one on offense, has AMAZING hands if its close he is going to catch it and plays dang near every single play of every game and is 100% every play. So Hunter if you read this post congrats young man thank you for playing the way you do makes me proud to be a Tiger!!!! Also thank you to the whole Tiger team and staff you guys are all doing a great job I look forward to watching this team grow year in and year out to get better and better!!!!

Replies (9)

• Mom, Dad, or Uncle. Taking all bets now

-- Posted by NeverWasBeen on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 1:22 AM
  • I am actually not in his family I have known them for years his aunt Jill used to cut my hair when I was a kid by the way I'm not old enough to be mom dad or uncle just a proud Tiger fan that thinks the kid has great talent please don't bash him on here if you want to bash me fine I started the topic to give him a pat on the back is all sorry to offend anybody

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 1:43 AM
  • Great job hunter keep it up!

-- Posted by cvilletger on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 8:47 AM
  • im taking bets on girlfriend.

-- Posted by Perrywinkle on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 5:40 PM

Naw folks, this is a Grandpa post!

-- Posted by catfish_162001 on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 5:45 PM
  • Like I said in my earlier post is I am in no way shape or form related to the kid nor am I or for that fact don't know who his girlfriend even is I just wanted to give him a pat on the back but again Hunter keep up the good work seems as though you have some HATERS lol!!!!!!!!!

-- Posted by cvilletiger02 on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 7:18 PM

That's Semoball for you!

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 7:19 PM
  • Screw them haters! He balls OUT in warm-ups son! Heck Yeah

-- Posted by NeverWasBeen on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 9:17 PM

Cvilletiger02- Word of advice. Never post anything good about someone on Semoball, all it will do is draw negative comments. Hunter is a great player, he doesn't need anyone's approval from Semoball to verify that.

-- Posted by Cheesehead. on Sun, Sep 16, 2012, at 9:28 PM

Respond to this thread

Posting a comment requires free registration: